Is heroin so passe?

You claimed I said heroin ahould be avilable in supermarkets to anyone.

This is not true, I never said anything of the kind, you're making stuff up.

Where have I ever mentioned a supermarket in this thread, you are the one making stuff up.

Thing is, a lot of people are sick of the 'rules' in this case, cos those rules cause so many problems, not only to drug users, but also to those who suffer from the crime that is facilitated and caused by prohibition.

The 'rules' don't work, are counter productive, rationally indefensible, and, cause way, way more harm than they solve.

My, and, other peoples taxes are spent maintaining this facade- the 'war on drugs is a farce', prohibition is provenly pointless- we're sick of it.

And we're tired of apologists like you who can't stick to the topic or present any kind of arguement based on facts or rationality- if you've got a case, why not just make it, instead of perpetually meandering onto the usual irrelevant side-issues.

If you think prohibition doesn't cause harm- then just make a case for that- present some arguments, if you can........

Tumbleweed.

Thing is, a lot of people are sick of the 'rules' in this case, cos those rules cause so many problems, not only to drug users, but also to those who suffer from the crime that is facilitated and caused by prohibition.

The 'rules' don't work, are counter productive, rationally indefensible, and, cause way, way more harm than they solve.

My, and, other peoples taxes are spent maintaining this facade- the 'war on drugs is a farce', prohibition is provenly pointless- we're sick of it.

And we're tired of apologists like you who can't stick to the topic or present any kind of arguement based on facts or rationality- if you've got a case, why not just make it, instead of perpetually meandering onto the usual irrelevant side-issues.

If you think prohibition doesn't cause harm- then just make a case for that- present some arguments, if you can........

I think you have just made a very good argument for stronger enforcement of the laws relating to illegal drug manufacture, transport, distribution and use.

I think you have just made a very good argument for stronger enforcement of the laws relating to illegal drug manufacture, transport, distribution and use.

No- I made an argument for the abholition of prohibition :)

I can see now why you're having difficulties with this discussion.

Even though you've been shown that INCREASES drug use, like America and Britain, as opposed to The Netherlands or Portugal?

No- I made an argument for the abholition of prohibition :)

I can see now why you're having difficulties with this discussion.

Really, was there an argument in your last post! I must be missing something if that was anything other than your opinion!

Even though you've been shown that INCREASES drug use, like America and Britain, as opposed to The Netherlands or Portugal?

But when discussed, those cases fail because no-one wants to pay for the free drugs and clinics used in those trials you gave as evidence!

Archived