Revocation / Suspension of a Driving Licence

hi guys,

i passed my practical test on 03-03-10. i had 4 speeding tickets on november 2011. and i did a speeding awareness course for 1 ticket and got offered 3 points each for rest but i refused n went to court on 27-03-12. the judge said i get 9 points but i wont loose my licence. and they handed over my licence with 9 points on paper part.

after 2 days got a letter from dvla.it says my licence will revoke after 5 days of the date of the letter. and send back my licence asap back to the dvla. also it says i havent provide my licence to the court. it is not true.

can anyone tell me please who do i need to talk about this.

plz help guys

many thanks.

hi guys,

i passed my practical test on 03-03-10. i had 4 speeding tickets on november 2011. and i did a speeding awareness course for 1 ticket and got offered 3 points each for rest but i refused n went to court on 27-03-12. the judge said i get 9 points but i wont loose my licence. and they handed over my licence with 9 points on paper part.

after 2 days got a letter from dvla.it says my licence will revoke after 5 days of the date of the letter. and send back my licence asap back to the dvla. also it says i havent provide my licence to the court. it is not true.

can anyone tell me please who do i need to talk about this.

plz help guys

many thanks.

New drivers are on probation for 2yrs after passing their test, if you get 6 points within that 2yr period you have to take your test again including the theory.

There is nothing you can do that will change this.

Archived