Shapla Indian Restaurant

solarjim

Hi Just to let you all know we had a great indian meal at the shapla near decathlon I am a bit of a curry conesuer and have tried many diffrent restaurants and I can highly recomend this one. The meal I had was from the khorai section and had aubergines and other veg in the dish it was well tasty and |I thouroughly enjoyed it.

Prior to having this meal we enjoyed a few pints in the devonshire cat which is just up the road.

So if you fancy some very decent grub give it a go you won't be dissapointed

Hi Just to let you all know we had a great indian meal at the shapla near decathlon I am a bit of a curry conesuer and have tried many diffrent restaurants and I can highly recomend this one. The meal I had was from the khorai section and had aubergines and other veg in the dish it was well tasty and |I thouroughly enjoyed it.

Prior to having this meal we enjoyed a few pints in the devonshire cat which is just up the road.

So if you fancy some very decent grub give it a go you won't be dissapointed

A connoisseur who can't spell connoisseur is probably not a connoisseur !!

Probably the best in Sheffield. How many of the others have been around 25 years? I would bet there aren't many restaurants that could take that accolade.

There is a reason for it's longevity in one of the crappier areas of the city centre.

The people that slate it are probably your late night Korma brigade anyhow.

Archived