Circus in Hillsborough park.

My daughter and I went for the 7pm show tonight, she loved it, I think the most impressive bit was the motorbikes, it had me sat up in my seat waiting for something horrid to happen, but all went well :)

The kids will love it, and before the show starts little kiddies can have a go on a couple of pony's.

£6.99 on Wednesday 11th, but that's a special offer. Dunno about other dates.

The booking office is by Hillsborough Park car park, and is open 10am-8pm.

Otherwise, info is on 07572 982749 or 07903 259060.

It was £6.00 today, oh sorry yesterday. The price increases to I believe £12.99 upwards from today.

My daughter went with her mum this afternoon and by all accounts it was brilliant.

Isn't it weird that when these circuses come to hillsborough that crime in that area suddenly goes up? Yesterday I saw about a dozen kids (who looked feral and in need of de-lousing) hanging around the houses near the Middlewood Road shops.Obviously they were just admiring the gardens of some of these houses as they went down the passages for 'a better look'.

Archived