Circus in Hillsborough park.

If anyone is wanting to go and is unaware u can get half price vouchers from the circus booking office but you have to ask for them as they are not on display. I went good Friday with wife and 2 children. We purchased the tickets the day before. A few people in the queue before my wife paid full price and when the wife got to the front she asked where she can get a voucher from and the lady reached under the counter and gave the voucher which was half.price. I've since told work colleagues of mine and this is still the case as they went to the show yest and also for tomorrow. Hope this may save someone some cash!

i hope they dont have animals??

They "only" have ponies which apparently don't seem to have much grazing time and up close do not look all that well cared for - or at least that is what I have been told. I haven't yet seen for myself as it got a bit drizzly when i went up there last night about 6:15

Apparently same circus do use camels but don't seem to have brought those over on this tour

Archived