New Internet Snooping Law. Will it be for the better?

And to think all these cynics used to defend good old Gordon Brown too, oh and Tony Blair!

I think it's a tribute to the absurd complexity of the human mind that one can be so selectively cynical about two factions of the same entity.

So our government will inevitably becorme a dictatorship because of this act? But bashar al assad has committed the crimes against his people without this act?

Your argument is hogwash sir.

The more power this or any other government has to spy on its own people, the closer to a dictatorship it will become. It is inevitable. It's how dictatorships come to be.

If you want to use the Internet anonymously down load Firefox browser then look for tor extension . Then search for .onion ***warning*** if you are that sure you wish to remain anon on the Internet be prepared for what the full www holds ! I for one will not go down the route I have described above and would prefer for any/all government snoopers to monitor than what " the real " web has to offer. For me it's a thumbs up to the new laws , after all if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. Again if anyone follows what I have posted be careful, very very careful.

If you want to use the Internet anonymously down load Firefox browser then look for tor extension . Then search for .onion ***warning*** if you are that sure you wish to remain anon on the Internet be prepared for what the full www holds ! I for one will not go down the route I have described above and would prefer for any/all government snoopers to monitor than what " the real " web has to offer. For me it's a thumbs up to the new laws , after all if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. Again if anyone follows what I have posted be careful, very very careful.

You mean "tor".

So our government will inevitably becorme a dictatorship because of this act? But bashar al assad has committed the crimes against his people without this act?

Your argument is hogwash sir.

And you swallow the propaganda once again. Take your blinkers off.

Archived