Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word?

The last figures I saw, some years ago, showed that the percentage of crimes committed by non-whites was higher than the percentage of people who are non-white.

On the other hand, those same figures also showed that in London, the percentage of crimes committed by non-whites was lower; and outside of London, it was also lower. In fact, it showed that no matter where you live white people are more likely to be criminals than are non-whites.

Someone did explain to me at the time how it's possible to have one area where whites are more criminal than non-whites, and another area the same, and yet when you look at both together non-whites are more criminal than whites. I didn't understand the explanation; I am not a professional mathematician.

The other example that was given to me was of an American university in the early seventies, which was prosecuted for sexual discrimination; the percentage of female applicants accepted by the university was much lower than the percentage of male applicants accepted. The university tried to find out which departments were most responsible for this, and the results were that in every single department, the percentage of females accepted was higher then the percentage of males accepted. The case was dismissed.

The percentage of black and Hispanic prisoners in the majority of American prisons is far higher than their percentage of the population.

A popular theory is that blacks and Hispanics get a different kind of justice than white Americans but that nowdays is a fallacy.

Blacks and Hispanics compose about 90 percent of gangs engaged in criminal activities which is the real explanataion.

Is the word ***** offensive? It just means black

I'm sure if that's touchingly naive or just plain disingenuous. I think if you pay any attention to these things you should know very well that '*****' and 'n igger' are hugely offensive and that people who use the terms do so for that very reason.

Is the word ***** offensive? It just means black

I'm sure if that's touchingly naive or just plain disingenuous. I think if you pay any attention to these things you should know very well that '*****' and 'n igger' are hugely offensive and that people who use the terms do so for that very reason.

Is the C-word offensive?

There is a United ***** College Fund in the US http://www.uncf.org/

The percentage of black and Hispanic prisoners in the majority of American prisons is far higher than their percentage of the population.

A popular theory is that blacks and Hispanics get a different kind of justice than white Americans but that nowdays is a fallacy.

Blacks and Hispanics compose about 90 percent of gangs engaged in criminal activities which is the real explanataion.

Most violent crime in the US is black on black or brown on brown. It is fairly seldom that white people come under attack, especially since they avoid being in the areas where this violence is the norm. What is unfortunate about this is that the downtowns of many cities are becoming too dangerous to visit. Luckily, the downtown of America's greatest city remains the best place to be any time, Manhattan.

The word "*****" is outdated, more than anything else. The notion that one group of people represent a different subspecies from another group of people based on their skin colour and physical features, has been rendered obsolete more than a decade ago.

It might be outdated but it's surely not offensive. I have just heard Muhammad Ali describe members of his race as such in the David Frost interview. He wasn't using the term ironically either.

(Lol. Why is the plural of the word used by the poster I'm replying to not acceptable to Sheffield Forum?)

The word "*****" is outdated, more than anything else. The notion that one group of people represent a different subspecies from another group of people based on their skin colour and physical features, has been rendered obsolete more than a decade ago.

Now that makes sense, after all I only asked a question:roll:

the Spanish word for black is *****, negra unless they don't use it now

***** and its derivatives just means black in latin languages. How is black outdated? Is white outdated?

Archived