Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word?

Most violent crime in the US is black on black or brown on brown. It is fairly seldom that white people come under attack, especially since they avoid being in the areas where this violence is the norm. What is unfortunate about this is that the downtowns of many cities are becoming too dangerous to visit. Luckily, the downtown of America's greatest city remains the best place to be any time, Manhattan.

Downtown Los Angeles also, Chinatown, Olivera street, the Civic Center, Hollywood Boulevard all crowded with tourists any time of year

The police seem to spend their time issuing tickets to drivers who dont yield to pedestrians on crosswalks

Now going on a bar crawl in Watts and south central at night..........errm :D

Referring to a black person as a ***** was quite normal in any part of America until around the end of the 1960s nor was the term regarded as being offensive among black people.

The derogatory N word was used most offten in the southern states and particularly so among the white blue collar working and poor rural whites. The educated upper class southern whites used the term *****.

No one calls a black person a ***** today except some real old sausage whose mind never traveled with the times and they dont necessarily mean it to be offensive either in most cases

Referring to a black person as a ***** was quite normal in any part of America until around the end of the 1960s nor was the term regarded as being offensive among black people.

The derogatory N word was used most offten in the southern states and particularly so among the white blue collar working and poor rural whites. The educated upper class southern whites used the term *****.

No one calls a black person a ***** today except some real old sausage whose mind never traveled with the times and they dont necessarily mean it to be offensive either in most cases

The charity ***** College Fund exists to this day, and is solvent.

I hear them calling it each other all the time, its 2012 now and if they still get offended by it then they need to move on, but its something that they can use all the time. Is it coz i iz black ? erm...yes but who cares.

Things are bit bit different in the US compared to Sheffield due to their history. Many people can still remember segregation & there is still a lot of racism about.

I hear them calling it each other all the time, its 2012 now and if they still get offended by it then they need to move on, but its something that they can use all the time. Is it coz i iz black ? erm...yes but who cares.

You may consider yourself beautiful, you may consider your closest beautiful, you may even share those sentiments with one another. On the other hand I may come along and share the sentiment that I find you grotesquely ugly.

Am I being offensive or are you easily offended?

Things are bit bit different in the US compared to Sheffield due to their history. Many people can still remember segregation & there is still a lot of racism about.
I can remember as a young man in Sheffield going to dances where some girls would not dance with black friends of mine. I would admonish them by telling them that it doesn't rub off.

I can remember as a young man in Sheffield going to dances where some girls would not dance with black friends of mine. I would admonish them by telling them that it doesn't rub off.

It's not quite the same as Mississippi & other southern states before the 60s.

Some words are a big insult in the UK & much more mild in the US, vice versa too, due to the different culture & history.

Archived