The Stag on Psalter lane has been taken over

3pints 1bag of crisps 12quid

Is it good value? Don't think so. Is it a good pub well it's carried on as the old landlord left off. It's thornbridge not weatherspoons and the owners like to make a bob or to re a4e. Do I go in often most Saturdays when the blades are at home do I feel ripped off yes. Will we look for somewhere else well the salter might get a try.

• 4 months later...

I was disappointed by the sheer illiteracy displayed on the loo signs. The gents sign said 'Stags' and the ladies said 'Deer'.

Surely everyone knows that a female deer is a Doe? :hihi:

Doe, a deer, a female deer...

We popped in for a drink one snowy day and the staff were sadly comical. A couple of the females didn`t seem to get on. One dropped a pot of boiling water which splashed onto the other one. Cue profanities loudly issued but no apology from the lass who dropped the water. :o

Beer was ok.

We popped in for a drink one snowy day and the staff were sadly comical. A couple of the females didn`t seem to get on. One dropped a pot of boiling water which splashed onto the other one. Cue profanities loudly issued but no apology from the lass who dropped the water. :o

Beer was ok.

Given the Thornbridge connection, they could have been on the work programme!:hihi:

Archived