Love Me, Love My Doll

Ok, so on Facebook this morning one of my friends linked to a YouTube video regarding a BBC Documentary called "Love me, love my doll."

Basically, it shows some men who are obsessed with life sized dolls. They claim to be in love with them, and openly admit to having sex with them too. They talk about them like they are real people.

So, what do you think to this?

If you want to see the video, click Here.

I can get by with the love thing as far as the feeling goes; can't see much difference between that and the love some of us have for a car or a motorcycle or even a dog but physically making love to a toy comes across as a l'il bit weird or worrying.

I'm assuming that there is a big element of loneliness with these people but I could be wrong.

Don't want to see the video. Such people need help from professionals.

They need professional help?

Would that be because they are happy and not causing anyone any bother?

Or because you wouldn't choose to live that way yourself?

If they aren't happy with it, the may need help. If they are, why not just leave them be?

I remember a documentary on channel for or channel five about this.

Did they have a mixed race chap, who looked like "The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince" with sharply sculpted sideburns as one of the interviewees?

I seem to remember it.

Was it called Freeks 'n' Squeeks?:hihi:

I remember a documentary on channel for or channel five about this.

Did they have a mixed race chap, who looked like "The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince" with sharply sculpted sideburns as one of the interviewees?

I remember something like that a few years ago. He had a quite a few of these dolls and had them sitting at the dining table, he'd buy them clothes & do their hair etc.

Very strange, but whatever floats yer boat I suppose as long as it's not hurting anybody.

Archived