Unusual Phobias

Not really a phobia (I don't think) but I can't stand people touching my knees, the thought makes me feel physically sick, duno why it just always has I really, really cant stand it. My mates think it's funny to try and touch them though cos I gip, there so mean!!!

In my defence (if I have one) it just makes my teeth itch, my neck go all floppy and my eye's sink into my head. Ally that with the fact that Razr seems intent on making double entendre in my direction all the time and I'm sure you can understand why I'm getting violent !!!!

3 stupid things that get me, although only the first is a genuine phobia which instills irrational terror (no joke) and the urge to run away screaming:

1. daddy longlegses

2. the feel of wet or damp paper, especially newspaper - makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

3. all other insects (not spiders) - they're fine when they're alive, but when they're dead they make me feel disgusting and sick. A dead lacewing on the attic windowsill can be enough to keep me out of the attic room for weeks.

Not a proper phobia as it's not actually real but sometimes when I'm in the swimming pool I get scared there might be sharks. I'm serious! I know there are no sharks in swimming pools but for some reason when I'm halfway across I start hearing Jaws music in my head and I panic and do that crazy person shark attack swimming style to get to the edge as quickly as possible. I know I know! :loopy:

In my defence (if I have one) it just makes my teeth itch, my neck go all floppy and my eye's sink into my head. Ally that with the fact that Razr seems intent on making double entendre in my direction all the time and I'm sure you can understand why I'm getting violent !!!!

OMG, thats what it feels like wen poeple touch my knees or pretend to, my neck goes all funny and it's horribe (don't get the eye thing though:D ) I think you were well with in your rights to get a little violent!!!

I don't like drinking hot drinks out of glass mugs or metal mugs. One shatters, the other gets hot - they are just wrong.

Those machines that dispense sellotape - Mainly 'cos I did see someone catch their eye on one once and it makes me cringe now to think of it. The same lady also cut her eye on paper and got sand in it as well in the same month. Amazingly she's not blind. I'm rubbing my eyes now just thinking about it - eurgh!

OMG, thats what it feels like wen poeple touch my knees or pretend to, my neck goes all funny and it's horribe (don't get the eye thing though:D ) I think you were well with in your rights to get a little violent!!!

His eyes don't receed into his skull he made that bit up !!!

Those machines that dispense sellotape - Mainly 'cos I did see someone catch their eye on one once and it makes me cringe now to think of it. The same lady also cut her eye on paper and got sand in it as well in the same month. Amazingly she's not blind. I'm rubbing my eyes now just thinking about it - eurgh!

I think she's just a bit of a clumsy cow !!!

Archived