Unusual Phobias

Okay two fairly weird ones for me:

1) Wrists – I don’t like looking at mine or other peoples, People can’t touch mine and I can’t wear watches/bracelets etc.

2) Snakes coming up the toilet and biting me on the bum! This may sound irrational but I know it can happen!!! Especially fear this after watching scary films – even if they have nothing to do with toilets or snakes!

:confused:

People who dress up as things - this includes mime artists (*shudders*), clowns, those HORRIBLE people who dress up as animals or characters for publicity or 'entertainment' purposes or people dressed as historical figures.

It should be made illegal. It causes me great distress and terror when i see anything like this, which leads to embarassment.

Mime artists are the worst. They go against everything that is natural and safe. There is nothing entertaining about this. It is odd - and VERY scary.

My Phobia is doppelgangers, mainly on film, I can't bear to watch a film where someone takes on someone else's character in a physical form (ie when someone else pretends to be Spiderman etc. I don't know why but I just have to turn off. How strange is that?:loopy:

Originally posted by RazorSHarp

My Phobia is doppelgangers, mainly on film, I can't bear to watch a film where someone takes on someone else's character in a physical form (ie when someone else pretends to be Spiderman etc. I don't know why but I just have to turn off. How strange is that?

And you took the mickey out of LoopyCool for not liking foam.... :huh:

And you took the mickey out of LoopyCool for not liking foam.... :huh:

MMmmmmm, maybe I was a little harsh on him!!............ No!....... being scared of foam rubber to a point where you can back him into a corner with a small piece of it is still weirder than mine.

Archived