Unusual Phobias

i think its Jade Goody whose scared of tomato ketchup, i dont get that, probably because i 'ruin' most of my food with loadsa tomato ketchup...but why, whats scarey about red sauce?:confused:

yours dont seem too strange malcy :P is it like a vertigo/heights thing, because in films and things when people are high up or on top of building it makes my dad feel all funny because hes abit scared of heights

On the subject of fear of heights, does anyone else get the feeling when you're up somehwere high, that you're not scared of simply falling, but you feel a strange force pulling you to the edge, daring you to jump? It's nothing to do with feeling suicidal, just a wierd compulsion that is in itself quite scary. Part of you has to actively stop yourself from doing it. Where on earth does that come from?

I think i kinda know what your on about. when i was about 12 I fell in a reservoir (not high i know) but i was like looking 'into' the water and i felt like i was drawn to the edge and it was strange, only way i could describe it is 'outer body experience' which is abit of a dramatic expression but it was so weird! I like saw it from a different angle and not as it was happening. :loopy: I know! And the first thing i said when i 'shot' back out the water was "that wasn't me!"

LOL Syko, u evil bugga lol

Not really strange but im petrified of needles (as i think alot of people are) even if its just on the telly, i feel really really sick!!!

I hate heights too, not really bothered about flying or anything like that, but if i am in a very high building, i cant look out of the window without feeling really really scared!!!!!

Archived