Unusual Phobias

I have a phobia of birds which is quite common.

You know when a kid puts a felt tip pen in their mouth, and sucks on it so it sticks to their toungue, I hate that!! Makes me feel sick, I'm cringing now...

Also I hate my wrists being touched by me or anyone else.

I dont like touching Dishclothes, especially if they look dirty and have marks on them. If i have to touch them i pick them up with the ends of my fingers and run it under hot water. The thought of picking up a smelly dishcloth goes through me.

I dont like touching Dishclothes, especially if they look dirty and have marks on them. If i have to touch them i pick them up with the ends of my fingers and run it under hot water. The thought of picking up a smelly dishcloth goes through me.

Oh this has just made me think of another thing I hate, wen the sink has been run and people put dirty dishes in and leave them, the water goes all cold and murky I can't put my hand in that, it is gross I have to try and use a knife and pick the plug out, i always think it would make my hands smell and be slimey - vile!!

When I used to do figure skating, I was terrified of falling over and someone chopping my fingers off with their blades... So I used to skate with my fingers tightly clenched together :hihi: (As though I were about to punch someone) lol If I were to fall, my natural reaction would have been to put my hands out flat to stop myself from hitting the ice, but hey, I obviously hadn't thought of that! hehe

I have not so much a fear as a loathing for mushy peas! The smell, the way they look, the revolting taste, if anyone is eating them near me I have to leave the room! Also, whats the deal with putting mint sauce all over them as if they didn't taste bad enough already?!

I have not so much a fear as a loathing for mushy peas! The smell, the way they look, the revolting taste, if anyone is eating them near me I have to leave the room! Also, whats the deal with putting mint sauce all over them as if they didn't taste bad enough already?!

Lol, i love mushy peas, i used to have this phase of having them with everything when i moved to Sheffield for uni...when i used to go home mum used to buy me a couple of bits like toiletries to take back with me and she'd put in a couple of tins of mushy peas. bless her!

I am terrified of spiral staircases, my legs start trembling and I get really tetchy and I was forced to go up one last bank holiday monday, (which we weren't actually allowed to do as we had to break in to an old castle and then climb through barbed wire to get to the turret, and then there was an actual step missing) and I cried. :( I was still forced to go up it though. I think I ended up coming down the stairs on my bum - if I'd have slipped at least I wouldn't have broken any bones!

Archived