Unusual Phobias

I have a few, I didnt have any a few years ago but I've turned into a right big girl's blouse.

Fish, fire, plugs being switched on when not in use (I get a bit OCDish some days switching them all off - its after my toaster set on fire for no reason) and a couple more I can't think of.

All the usual ones like spiders don't bother me though, I scream when I see a big one but I'm not scared, I can pick one up easily! I had to save a big monster from my boyfriend's room the other night - he was screaming like a girl :hihi: (hope he doesnt read this lol)

I also have a phobia about escalators but this stems from falling down one as a kid :o Very scarey!! I thought my hair was gonna get chewed up in the bottom of it. I avoid them at all costs but if I do have to go on one I visibly pale and grip the sides for grim death. I can feel my heart racing and I break out into a cold sweat. Actually I feel shakey even thinking about it, lol.

And I can understand your sheep phobia too. It's the eyes ... omg they just have those freaky eyes!!!! Eye's like the devil I tell ya!!!!!

As it happens I've recently overcome a temporary fear of Escalators, which stems from falling down one in Meadowhall having just come out of the Arcade in the Oasis having gotten a great score on Bowling.

i really hate clowns and dwarfs,i have panic attacks,if they are near me.

Great stuff hun

Me too and the people at work take the pee outta me.....Mine also includes goblins and driving my car up steep hills - I always think the car might flip over ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:(

Earwigs

Crowds

Lifts - cos they break down whenever I ride one. have been trapped in a lift NINE times. I always use the stairs now, but visiting time at the Hallamshire Hospital is a killer!!

I read somewhere that your phobias are what killed you in a previous life. (Cue twilight zone music)

Archived