Unusual Phobias

I have a fear of irons!! honest and i have a family to iron for, so i am rubbish at it and the poor kids look like urchins!:)

I always think that it might blow up and electricute me, as happened to someone i knew who then died:(

Also I hate going to sleep without the tv on,going to bed drunk freaks me out and pylons as well!!

Not keen on train stations or being alone on a train or any transport.

Dont like shopping malls v much if alone, luv them if i am with someone, what s that all about?

Traffic jams are a nightmare too.

Love almost everything else in life apart from the usual things like dentists and hospitals and dark places at night.

Originally posted by Hodge

I hav a phobia of th lttr "". I can't bring myslf to us it, which maks communication quit difficult, spcially sinc it's th most common lttr in the nglish languag.

Ssam Strt was a nightmar to watch whn I was a kid.

Next time you go to a rave, can I have your's then? :heyhey:

I'm shocked how many things are common to more than just me...!

I also hate cotton wool (but even worse - think biting a duffle coat - yak!),

hate wrinkly skin out of the bath,

and ALWAYS have an overwhelming urge to jump from high places!

Most of all, I hate people rubbing their bare feet on carpets.

Fish! :suspect:

Tinned, Frozen, Fresh or alive, you name its make me feel instantly sick and turns my stomach.. Although in saying that I do like Tuna every now and then :roll:

I know what you are all thinking, I get grief about it at work too!

I have a fear of people walking on paving flags in socks, the noise goes straight through me and i can almost feel it. I first noticed this when i was little and I had a bike, if i was "fixing" it and got oil on the patio, my dad would make me rub it off with an old rag.

Archived