Unusual Phobias

i have phobias about moths, butterflies, birds, fish, and celery. you only have to wave a stick of celery in front of me and it reduces me to tears.....

ive got a thing about the downy escalators too, i have literally burst out cryin before when hubby tried draggin me on one tellin me not to be daft, it started 13 years ago when i was preggy , i was just bout to go down some when i went all dizzy and fainted.

i hate spiders n creepy crawlys to , and if a bee or wasp comes near me ya cant see me for dust.

ohh and toe jam !!!!! i had never even heard of it till i met me hubby n moved to sheffield.. he only has to mention it and thats it im sick :gag:

Litha

My flatmate Vicki is scard of

>Spontaneous human combustion

>Slugs

>Milk-it comes from a cow is her only explanation

>Eggs but only if their boiled or fried because she doesn't like the separation of colours and consistencies!!

Any time we mention any of these she curls up in a ball and makes a hig pitched whining sound. She's not afraid to be odd.

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

No butterflies are fine, just moths. Especially those big crunchy evil-looing ones.

Spiders and creepy crawleys dont bother me but a butterfly and i screem like a girly girl and run

they always seem to dive bom me!

Originally posted by elf

my friend has a phobia of mushrooms, she is going to try hypnosis to overcome it!

My girlfriend has that phobia,but she can eat mushrooms,show her a picture of fungus and she bursts into tears.

i agree with pauline! i hate clowns cant stand them!i also cant stand dwarfs, small people, midgets, whatever you wanna call them! i know its sounds evil and i know its not their fault but they scare me to death!! oh and bananas! the smell colour the lot! they are horrible!

I have a list of phobias.. in order of severity..

1. Worms

2. Rubber bands ( like worms and just as un predictable )

3. Bits of string .. a bit wormy again...

4. Hose pipes....very BIG worms !

5. Balloons....' BANG ' should be banned!

...il get my coat...

Archived