Cliffe family pitsmoor

don't wanna sound rude, but appreciate if you can keep this topic in the public demain rather than PMs unless warranted of course,,, wanna follow this story...Paul ex Grove Street

Paul

Iv'e seen your Pitsmoor connection before, but I think our age difference is too great for us to know each other.

I lived at the back of 25 Grove St, in the early 50's, was that anywhere near to you.

Paul

Most of my Cliffe rellies are dead but there are Cliffe Family still living and I do not think they would appreciate me putting their details into the public domain, hence the PM.

PopT

Pop T thats fine if its personal thats another matter,, Siren yes it would be good if you can tell me because I was born on fowler Street but lived at No5 Grove Street I believe can't remember a thing about the area

The Corbridges and I think the Otters lived there to

Pop T thats fine if its personal thats another matter,, Siren yes it would be good if you can tell me because I was born on fowler Street but lived at No5 Grove Street I believe can't remember a thing about the area

Paul

I remember the area pretty well,if you let me have some general questions you have about the area, I'll do my best to answer them.