Retro double decker bus hire

• 2 weeks later...

I am after one of these buses too, have enquired at the yorkshire heritage bus company and was quoted £695 for picking our guests up at a hotel and taking them to a venue (no return journey, single decker bus) - pretty darn expensive tbh especially for a couple of hours work (location: scarborough, Date: December 2012)). Let me know if you find anything....

I am after one of these buses too, have enquired at the yorkshire heritage bus company and was quoted £695 for picking our guests up at a hotel and taking them to a venue (no return journey, single decker bus) - pretty darn expensive tbh especially for a couple of hours work (location: scarborough, Date: December 2012)). Let me know if you find anything....

No wonder it was expensive... Scarborough is not exactly a short drive from Rotherham/Sheffield.

In my defence the company is based in West Yorkshire and the site stated it covered all parts of yorkshire and lancashire. I didnt think it would be as cheap as 350, as stated in a previous post, but to double it is quite OTT.

I know mine was 8 years ago now but it cost nothing like that. The year prior my daughter got married in Lewes and hired an open topped bus and we paid for that and that was for all day and took a tour round the town too, where everyone cheered and waved it was great and that cost less than £300 and the prices down there can be pretty high.

Archived