MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

• 1 month later...

Definitely not Belvoir. They are really bad with landlords and with tenants too. We are landlords and we have had a very bad experience with them, due to lack of communication and poor management. They are definitely not a good choice for a full management service.

If you'd like to email me for further details, I'll send over our details for your perusal. We're an extremely professional and very successful Lettings Agency covering the North of England. Email me direct on my personal email at home if you'd like and I'll get some info off to you with immediate effect.

We offer a Full Management Package and our rates are very competitive.

lettingsmanuk@gmail.com is my home email address...don't hestitate to contact me there. QUOTE LMUK01 So I know where you've got my information from.

Castle Estates? I wouldn't touch them personally. Also steer clear of Letwise, too many problems to count.

Bloor & Co have been good.

:rant:i onced used castle estates what a load of usless rip off mercants.:suspect:

they promise you the world take your money then forget all about you.

i am suprised they are still trading .

we are in the process of sorting out a buy to let and thinking about getting a full managment service from a leting agent. can anyone recommend any?

so far we have only contaced castle in dronfield

Try Capital properties I rent my property out with them they are awesome.

Archived