MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

we are in the process of sorting out a buy to let and thinking about getting a full managment service from a leting agent. can anyone recommend any?

so far we have only contaced castle in dronfield

There is another good company you may wish to contact and they are called BRIGHTWATER HOMES. This is their website: http://www.brightwater-homes.co.uk/. And here is more contact details for them 01246 850274 or 07725 644956; Email – info@brightwater-homes.com

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at possibly letting my house out in the next 6-8 weeks. Can anyone recommend me a letting agent who can run through the various options (furnished/unfurnished, legal bits and bobs etc)?

I had a small independent agent trading as "Homes to Let" recommended to me by word of mouth last night, but I can't find any details of him (it's a name that turns up a lot of results when searching!).

Hi Hotphil,

I understand how you feel, you can try Rehoboth Lettings, I got tired of the big names, was recommended by word of mouth by my neighbor. They will give you good deal, as I have let some of my properties through them. You can contact them on 07932862128, 01142644321.

Hope this helps.

Archived