MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

Hi everyone, I am just about to rent out a property and I am looking for a good agent, I have just done a search and review on agents. I am very confused as most seem to have bad reviews, can anyone recommend or tell me of their experiences before I make a decision.

I have 2 properties and use Julie and Coline at JMC in Hackenthorpe they are reasonable and very efficient.

I work for a company with a large portfollio of managed properties ,We offer a fully managed service for 10% pcm with no upfront fees. If youd like someone to pop out for a free valuation or any more infomation at all please dont hesitate to give me a call.

Ben

Whitehorne Estate Agents

0114 2506070

I work for a company called whitehornes, we charge a 10% management fee and no upfront fees. We manage a large number of properties and have an office in a prominent location. If you have any questions give me a call.

Ben

Whitehornes Estate Agents

0114 2506070

They charge at the minimum 10% to 15% + VAT so in reality it's 12% to 18%. That's full management that is they will deal with the tenant on a day to day basis.

They usually charge also a setup fee/tenant finding fee.

As with all professionals, you need to be on top of things, always double check statements, follow up that they are doing what they say they will do.

And be ready to fire them if they are not treating you well, so always check termination clauses as well.

Archived