MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

I really couldn't care less what people believe. I know I am satisfied with the guys at Kensington, everyone seems to what to know peoples views and when you give them they try to knock your point of view. Ive got a good deal, I just wonder if some of the knockers are people with a vested intrest! Makes one wonder.

So Andycee and dognut, who do you work for.

Ive got a good deal and thats all that counts Ta!!!

I pay £50 per month, yes I started with them nearly two months ago, no complaints from me. Yes they didnt have a web site, yes they were just starting out. But I met them and felt comfortable. So am I wrong for trusting someone and saving money. Or do you knock people for saving money or is it because you dont like competition. To be frank and could care less, just thought I'd let you all know. But if your not bothered all I can say is tough. Tata!!

Instead of having a dig at people, interested customers need only concentrate their attention on Kensingtonpmc website or arrange a meeting to make their own mind up about the integrity of this company. Thats what I did and I couldn't be more satisfied.

My friend has a property in Sheffield that is being looked after by his letting agent. They have been dealing with minor problems like boilers and decoration but when faced with a problem of damp getting in, they washed their hands of it and said it was to big for them, leaving him high and dry, apart from the damp.!!! He now has to sort this out making me wonder just what the letting agent actual does for their money. Your comments please.

Hi. I am with Kensingtonpmc who I recommend without hesitation. They look after some property for my Aunt also, and when she had an issue that required sorting out under an HSBC guarantee they handled everything from start to finish and kept her fully up to date throughout.

Archived