MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

• 1 month later...

Has anyone has any experience with the following letting agents?

Whitehorne

JMC

Basically im looking to rent out my two bed house, im pretty new to all this so plenty of reading to be done and also a member on the usual landlord site having a good scout around but was wondering if anyone has any experience of the above two agents?

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

We are going to let our house out and are looking fo a good agent. We are in High Green, S35 and are thinking of going with The Property Letting Shop in Chapeltown. I have gone through this thread and the majority of the agents reccomended or not are based in or south of the city. Has anyone used The Property Letting Shop?

Cheers

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Give us a call at Hatched.co.uk - way cheaper than the high street agencies and same expertise - We have an office based in Sheffield city centre - cheaper doesn't mean it's going to be poor compared with the other agencies, you'll get coverage on Rightmove/Zoopla for a much more reasonable price but still dealing with competent staff (I've completed the National Federation of Property Professional award for residential letting and property management).

I have read so many bad and negative comments about Haybrook I would go anywhere near them!

Seeing as Martin from Hatched has posted on here, has anyone used them? Are they any good? I tend to only use local companies that have been recommended on here by a few different people. It hasn't let me down yet.