Sick of nuisance phone calls

• 9 months later...

BT have apparently brought out a new phone which will stop all these calls, including international ones. No idea if it's any good.

I get a lot of the Windows ones, where they try to tell you your pc is at risk. I have fun with them by pretending I don't know what they mean. Do they mean the computer in the microwave, oven, washer and so on? As I'm an old woman I can play them along for quite a while.

Such fun, if I can be bothered otherwise I ask them if their mother is proud of them for trying to scam people. They don't seem to like that much.

BT have apparently brought out a new phone which will stop all these calls, including international ones. No idea if it's any good.

I get a lot of the Windows ones, where they try to tell you your pc is at risk. I have fun with them by pretending I don't know what they mean. Do they mean the computer in the microwave, oven, washer and so on? As I'm an old woman I can play them along for quite a while.

Such fun, if I can be bothered otherwise I ask them if their mother is proud of them for trying to scam people. They don't seem to like that much.

Here ya go http://www.shop.bt.com/articles/promotionsandpressreleases/products/latest-range-from-bt-10541.html

• 9 months later...

Archived