Samantha Brick - Beautiful?

personally I like Jennifer Aniston but have never thought much of Kate Moss's looks
I've just never thought much of her full stop.

Shes a vain, foolish, irresponsible sad old publicity whore who needs starving of media attention.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" she said. This from the woman who was giving Pete Doherty blow jobs.

I don't really see a problem with someone cashing in on their good looks. They're fortunate to be born looking like that. Some people are born good golfers and they go on to cash in on that...

Is it me or is it just some women who have a problem with good looking women? You will also note that these women aren't very attractive. I think its all down to jealousy..really..

Quote discodown: I've just never thought much of her full stop.

Shes a vain, foolish, irresponsible sad old publicity whore who needs starving of media attention.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" she said. This from the woman who was giving Pete Doherty blow jobs.

Her photo shoots always made her seem either thick or drugged

OK, convince me otherwise by naming some women who are feted for their beauty, grounded, not messed up and without a history of dysfunctional relationships, drugs, alcohol and other addictions etc.

The obvious choice for women famed for their beauty would be supermodels, quite a few of which appear to have their head screwed on. I don't think you can do that job for long and be a total ****-up. How about Lily Cole, Linda Evangelista and Cindy Crawford?

I don't understand how a woman can judge another woman's looks is not us blokes who judge a woman's looks, most woman dress how they want blokes to see them,I would say she is not bad looking some blokes would find her beautiful but she is not all that stunning, she certainly is not a natural blonde her roots need doing in some of the picture,and I think she is one of them birds that needs to keep a watch on her weight,her legs are a bit fat as well,her hubby looks a right jerk with his big ymca tash dressed in his combats.

I don't understand how a woman can judge another woman's looks is not us blokes who judge a woman's looks, most woman dress how they want blokes to see them,I would say she is not bad looking some blokes would find her beautiful but she is not all that stunning, she certainly is not a natural blonde her roots need doing in some of the picture,and I think she is one of them birds that needs to keep a watch on her weight,her legs are a bit fat as well,her hubby looks a right jerk with his big ymca tash dressed in his combats.

At last some common sense in the debate. Thanks for that.

When knock me down with a feather this Sam Brick appears to have caused more people to hate her than Liz Jones, that is some mighty achievement.

I don't think I said anything disparaging about Samantha Brick, but Liz Jones has had cosmetic surgery and openly admits it - a lot of women aren't confident about their appearance maybe because they have read that a lot of men are attracted to women visually

The comments by females on here have been quite favourable

• 4 weeks later...

Archived