Samantha Brick - Beautiful?

I would rate myself as probably below average in looks but my husband thinks I am beautiful and just yesterday my youngest grandaughter said to me "Nanna you are the prettiest nanna in the world" but then she did want the binder for her Morrisons Disney cards (which she got - flattery works for me).

What I am trying to say is everyone is beautiful to someone. I don't think that young lady is a great beauty, and I would not be intimidated by her in any way as average as I am.

I would always be the first to tell someone they look good, and even the most unattractive person can have some redeeming features maybe lovely eyes or shiny hair. I don't mind if my husband points out someone he thinks is beautiful, he goes glassy eyed at the very name of Jess Ennis and I have to agree with him she is stunning, alongside her Samantha Brick would just blend into the wallpaper but alongside someone else she could be pretty, but in my opinion never beautiful.

She is doing what she's paid to do...making the paper a few quid.

This is the crux of it. The Daily Mail has a history of writing articles like this to get people to visit their website. More page hits = more money from advertisers.

Next time you see an article like this, ignore it.

There's something a bit odd about it all. Nobody would do that, say they're beautiful... I reckon the Mail are going to do a thing about online bullying and use this as the basis.. She is trolling....

Will she get banned for 'trolling ?'

Not what I'd ever describe as beautiful but certainly not ugly either.

It is fun to watch a very beautiful woman walk into a crowded bar and watch the other women stare with slight menace on their face and make snide remarks to their friends. Blokes dont do that

Archived