Samantha Brick - Beautiful?

That's funny, but we must get back on topic, otherwise we'll be in trouble with the mods for derailing the thread, even though it's a very nasty one anyway and deserves to be derailed.

Not the mods,the censors,Sheffields own Stasi,the KGB of Hallam,the PCC of our republic:hihi:

I think this is probably the saddest thread I've ever read on this site since the one when Jade Goody was dying.

It's worse than sad, it's pathetic.

This thread is quite mild compared with the anti-Samantha Brick mob on Twitter.

A few years ago me and the missus were queueing to get in a club and a drunk woman tried to queue jump. Blatently queue jump. Her logic being that because she was attractive she shouldn't have to wait.

Being drunk she tried to push in front of us. I told her not likely. She said she was fit so should go in front of us. I told her that she was ugly on the inside so should go to the back and think about that for a while.

She called me a name and pushed in somewhere else. You can put a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting.

This woman has said what shes said. Insulting her doesn't change it. However you could show a little class and not lower yourself to grunts

A few years ago me and the missus were queueing to get in a club and a drunk woman tried to queue jump. Blatently queue jump. Her logic being that because she was attractive she shouldn't have to wait.

Being drunk she tried to push in front of us. I told her not likely. She said she was fit so should go in front of us. I told her that she was ugly on the inside so should go to the back and think about that for a while.

She called me a name and pushed in somewhere else. You can put a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting.

This woman has said what shes said. Insulting her doesn't change it. However you could show a little class and not lower yourself to grunts

It's one thing to expect special treatment because of one's looks and entirely another to have accept it when bestowed upon you. A lot of one's appeal is about confidence and being self-assured.

It's one thing to expect special treatment because of one's looks and entirely another to have accept it when bestowed upon you. A lot of one's appeal is about confidence and being self-assured.
Precisely so. Accepting it graciously when its offered is one thing demanding it because you're hammered is another.

I think this is probably the saddest thread I've ever read on this site since the one when Jade Goody was dying.

It's worse than sad, it's pathetic.

The Jade Goody thread was so bad they should have shut this forum down for a couple of months as punishment.

Archived