Samantha Brick - Beautiful?

And the men have already scanned the room for the perceived opportunity of any attractive woman. True, but not sad.

Yes but I guarantee the women will have spotted any other attractive women before the men have even had a chance to look round.

I don't buy the theory that this is all some advanced form of trolling. You only need to look at the journalist's past form to see that she really is that shallow -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Samantha+Brick

I think her past form depicts her as a fairly typical Mail hack flitting from one carefully crafted, tickbox-checking, outrage-provoking piece to the next. While she might be as shallow and contradictory as her articles paint her, I'm entirely convinced that her aim is to provoke the perfect storm of attention and £££. May she get the book deal of her dreams and a Polly Filler column in the tabloid of her choice.

Why on earth were you living in France with two English women-no wonder the locals took against the set-up!Exactly what is this reputation-good taste,elegance,tattoos,botox,wit?

Is this a serious post? I was living with one other English woman, we were placed as assistantes in French schools for a year as part of our French degrees. English women have a reputation for being promiscuous.

I've lived in rural France and was hated by the local women. English women have somewhat of a reputation across the Channel. I lived with another English woman and we treated with suspicion by all the wives of the locals.

I'd never heard of Samantha Brick until yesterday.

Treated with suspicion? How unkind ......

Putting the vain comments Samantha said about herself aside she is right in what she is saying. We women hate beautiful very attractive women. Our claws come out and jealousy takes over. We could be stunningly beautiful ourselves but we are always jealous of other women. If you are brunette you want to be blonde, if you are short you want to be tall.

If you put a bunch of men and women in a room together, I can tell you the women will have already scanned the room for the perceived threat of any attractive woman. Sad but true.

I don't. I am far more likely to scan the room for attractive men than women. However, you are right, there are women who behave like that. There are also women who will automatically hate any other woman that their partner will glance at, comment on etc. I've witnessed this countless times.

I don't. I am far more likely to scan the room for attractive men than women. However, you are right, there are women who behave like that. There are also women who will automatically hate any other woman that their partner will glance at, comment on etc. I've witnessed this countless times.

*looks over at Suffragette* :heyhey:

I am far more likely to go into a room , wink at my husband, say see you later, he winks back at me. I mingle with others , meet and greet - see my husband across the room and think....I'm a lucky woman.

And ....I tend to wear what the hell I like on any occasion!

Yet still he winks at me across a crowded room........

Usually it's the leggings and baggy top that gets him going!!!!

I am far more likely to go into a room , wink at my husband, say see you later, he winks back at me. I mingle with others , meet and greet - see my husband across the room and think....I'm a lucky woman.

And ....I tend to wear what the hell I like on any occasion!

Yet still he winks at me across a crowded room........

Aw, that made me smile :)

That's exactly how a relationship should be, you are both your own people, but love spending time together.

Archived