Samantha Brick - Beautiful?

It can be a bit of a nightmare if your partner is really attractive. They get hit on all the time and you have to be pretty secure in your relationship for this not to irritate you...

Have you had many nightmares then Frank?:hihi:

Is this a serious post? I was living with one other English woman, we were placed as assistantes in French schools for a year as part of our French degrees. English women have a reputation for being promiscuous.

All my posts are serious.Your English is very good for a french national.I have found English women anything but promiscuous,but I put this down to the weather.I have found French women very accomodating,possibly due to the warmer weather and my struggle to speak French avec panache .

It can be a bit of a nightmare if your partner is really attractive. They get hit on all the time and you have to be pretty secure in your relationship for this not to irritate you...

Frank I usually have to protect others from his burping and farting in public habits....I constantly apologise for him......

But love him for it really!

All my posts are serious.Your English is very good for a french national.I have found English women anything but promiscuous,but I put this down to the weather.I have found French women very accomodating,possibly due to the warmer weather and my struggle to speak French avec panache .

I am English. I was living in France teaching English as a foreign language as part of my French language degree, which I was doing in the UK.

I am English. I was living in France teaching English as a foreign language as part of my French language degree, which I was doing in the UK.

Thats odd,you dont find many blokes doing languages.Good luck (thats bon chance by the way) with the studies,although I am unsure if you are aiming to work in France teaching English or work over there teaching French to the Brits.

Thats odd,you dont find many blokes doing languages.Good luck (thats bon chance by the way) with the studies,although I am unsure if you are aiming to work in France teaching English or work over there teaching French to the Brits.

Bonne chance. And I appear to be speaking in double Dutch. I am an English woman. Are you on some kind of wind up?

She looks pretty rough to me.

"But comments left on the website and Twitter were overwhelmingly negative, labelling Brick “delusional” and accusing her of being deliberately provocative. "

Delusion seems about right. Definitely the wrong side of plain and a gym membership wouldn't do that pauch any harm:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/05/article-2125464-1279EE7D000005DC-381_634x802.jpg

Dishonest too: "While I’m no Elle Macpherson, I’m tall, slim, blonde and, so I’m often told, a good-looking woman."

My bold. She's obviously dark-haired and bleaching.

article-0-043F7A1C000005DC-637_468x482.jpg

Asking a woman to tell you something about herself and her saying that she's ''a blonde'' when she isn't even naturally fair-haired (!) is about as useful as a man answering a similar question by telling you that he ''has a Porsche''. :hihi:

Archived