Have you been Airsofting?

How much would this cost for myself an my boys cheers

"Look into my eyes...

...not around my eyes, but into my eyes..."

...now, follow the link for information:

Have look at any of the links in this thread (the first post is edited to be current) and you'll find all the details you need, including prices:

Airsoft - where to go?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=564549

How much would this cost for myself an my boys cheers

Hi Carling7red

I'm just an Airsofter but you can find pricing at the Stan here: http://www.op-tac.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=99&Itemid=161#third3

However it all depends on:

• What type of game X by the number of people that are in your group
  • How many are hiring
  • Ammo (They also sell Pyros, Gas)
  • Food (Meal deal is about 2.50 - includes Hot Dog, Chocolate and Drink, But you can bring a packed lunch)
  • Shop (this is optional - The Shop sells Airsoft Guns, Attachments for your own guns, Tac vests, badges etc. it just depends what's there on the day)

When I go, it costs me around £45 - £25 for Full day game and around £20 for ammo, gas etc. Most of the time I bring my own lunch and I have my own weapon

IF YOU WOULD LIKE, I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF THE MARSHALLS FROM THE STAN TO GET MORE INFORMATION FOR YOU :)

Yorkshire tactical airsoft are based at the woodland paintball site at the strines sheffield. I went a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. For a full day walk on it cost me £25 and that included lunch. They also do gun hire /radio hire if you dont have your own. I am back up there next week Sunday 27th May . they have a website and a face book page if you want to check it out .

Yorkshire tactical airsoft are based at the woodland paintball site at the strines sheffield. I went a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. For a full day walk on it cost me £25 and that included lunch. They also do gun hire /radio hire if you dont have your own. I am back up there next week Sunday 27th May . they have a website and a face book page if you want to check it out .

Hi 19mum

I've heard of Strines :) We have posts on our BG,TB page on Facebook about the Strines and a few of our member in BG,TB are up there on 27th May for a birthday :)

Post their website on here :)

I am new to the forum so I can't post a website yet. I hope it's a good turn out on Sunday .Heard there should be a good turn out

Well i hope you have a good time :) I'm sure to hear stories from all the action :)

• 2 weeks later...

im a pretty experienced airsoft player. i was part of one of thr best teams in west sussex and have some basic army training while playing, is this site CQB urban or somthing? give me details and il be there!!! and do you hire out guns as i have non due to them being stolen :C

Archived