1980's Nostalgia: What Would You Like to Forget?

VCRs, cassette tapes and audio tapes. All of of them crap.

Bought my first VCR in 1982 and paid a lot of money for it. The tape would get caught in the machine after pushing the eject button and it would take a lot of fiddling around to get it out with breaking the tape. The recorded picture quality was second rate and they had a tendency to jitter up and down during playback.

The audio cassette tapes were garbage also. They would suddenly switch sides during play in the car cassette deck and sometimes the sound was distorted.

Good riddance to both of em.

i can remember those jumpers and t shirts that were all the rage Hyper-something i think anyway they changed colour the hotter you became !! how stupid were they. i was unfortunately a so-called Trendy!! in the 80s, farah trousers and fila or sergio tachinni tops and pink lacoste polos complete fashion victim with a wedge. im now 35 and unfortunately still have a passion for clothing- wonder how much money i have wasted over the years- think i may become a nudist and save a fortune.:rolleyes:

Global Hypercolor... just to draw attention to the fact you're sweating like a beast

Archived