North/South divide, why not just split?

This new breed of men would have come about over time surely and farmers given the same instruction could easily have learned the skills required to do the work.

That period is dead, it's something to read about in history books.

The period of egalite is gone then.

You want to go back to the old times of being a serf?

What at a muggins you are.

To even reply from a person like you think you are shows you are rattled;)

You don't make any sense there. What's a person like me, and what on earth am I rattled about?

^^^ That's an open invitation to use me as a target Balpin. Go ahead, make some coherent sense instead of chucking out a nonsensical soundbite.

The period of egalite is gone then.

You want to go back to the old times of being a serf?

What at a muggins you are.

I'm ok with how things are; not so sure i'd agree with your perception of us being socially equal but each to their own.

Do I want to go back no, which is why I have little time for the past in general.

You don't make any sense there. What's a person like me, and what on earth am I rattled about?

^^^ That's an open invitation to use me as a target Balpin. Go ahead, make some coherent sense instead of chucking out a nonsensical soundbite.

I am not quite sure now myself.

Who is running the show.

Is it Cameron telling Clegg, or the other road about?

You tell me?

You obviously know little of Sheffield's great history.

Enlighten us all professor. Or is this just another one of your oblique oneline attempts at a putdown? What has the history of Sheffield got to do with Labour screwing over the south and west for the last 50 years?

Enlighten us all professor. Or is this just another one of your oblique oneline attempts at a putdown? What has the history of Sheffield got to do with Labour screwing over the south and west for the last 50 years?

Look at the names Osborne, Huntsman, Besermer for instance, then you will the greatness of our city.

Sheffield was built on Steel, and is known worldwide for qualitiy

Look at the names Osborne, Huntsman, Besermer for instance, then you will the greatness of our city.

Sheffield was built on Steel, and is known worldwide for qualitiy

What about Sir Robert Hadfield, Samuel Fox, Mark Firth and John Brown plus many others who's efforts made Sheffield great and without who's works the battle against fascism wouldn't have been won, never mind all the currency their efforts earned for UK plc!

What about Sir Robert Hadfield, Samuel Fox, Mark Firth and John Brown plus many others who's efforts made Sheffield great and without who's works the battle against fascism wouldn't have been won, never mind all the currency their efforts earned for UK plc!

I have not looked them up, but coming from you will give them a guarantee.

Archived