Neighbours having domestic all night every night

They own the house, it isnt a council estate and they dont seem to be excessive drinkers.

Ive spoke the couple on the other side and they hear them too. He seems a little braver than me and said he would have a word as he is fed up too. Im a little scared if I say something it will cause trouble for me and my family.

Saying this they have been quiet for a couple of days now, so I will have to see how things go.

Thanks again for the advice

Sharon

if its council your stuck with them! the council do sod all!

Daisydoo is right. I moved onto a lovely cul-de-sac 11 years ago, but the older people here died and the council moved in younger families. This lovely road has ended up like moss side. Police haven't done nothing when they are called except taken one of them into custody for the night. Th nxt day they are back and it starts again. One of the neighbours had a baby in their house and the smell of drugs would waft through their walls because they smoked it like cigarettes. They complained to council, social services, the lot. When these people had had totally enough of the smell, the arguments, the parties, the police, they did something stupid and told council, they wouldn't pay rent until they had done something. The council evicted them and wouldn't even help them to find a new place. When the council was asked why they put these people on this street, we were told that trouble families would learn to how to live better by our example. Its years down the line now, the smell of drugs constantly waft down the street the parties, the fights continue. Some days our own kids cannot play outside because of the smell. We plod on., having our sleep disturbed because of police, riot vans and chopper copper overhead. The police come, the smell of drugs is rife and they give them a slap on the wrist and walk away. Makes us wonder if drugs are illegal or not. Good luck to you and your plight.

Daisydoo is right. I moved onto a lovely cul-de-sac 11 years ago, but the older people here died and the council moved in younger families. This lovely road has ended up like moss side. Police haven't done nothing when they are called except taken one of them into custody for the night. Th nxt day they are back and it starts again. One of the neighbours had a baby in their house and the smell of drugs would waft through their walls because they smoked it like cigarettes. They complained to council, social services, the lot. When these people had had totally enough of the smell, the arguments, the parties, the police, they did something stupid and told council, they wouldn't pay rent until they had done something. The council evicted them and wouldn't even help them to find a new place. When the council was asked why they put these people on this street, we were told that trouble families would learn to how to live better by our example. Its years down the line now, the smell of drugs constantly waft down the street the parties, the fights continue. Some days our own kids cannot play outside because of the smell. We plod on., having our sleep disturbed because of police, riot vans and chopper copper overhead. The police come, the smell of drugs is rife and they give them a slap on the wrist and walk away. Makes us wonder if drugs are illegal or not. Good luck to you and your plight.

so true and so unfair! these troubled families dont care how they live or who they bring down with them. so much for getting tough on anti social behaviour.

Archived