The pub formerly known as Lions Lair

Kristian

Originally posted by PROJECT

It is gonna be knocked down when they build the new retail quarter, cross burgess street is moving and will run through where john Lewis is.

Does anyone know what time it will be open till?

o with all the police presence outside kingdom from around errr 9pm, im sure the new bar will never b short of custom.

:|

And now back on the subject of the lions lair...

I have just got a text from them saying they are opening on Friday

I only have one question....where the hell did they get my number from ?

Only place I can think of is when I had to fill a form out one night when I wandered into Fuel (for membership apparently) - should they be passing on my information - I think not

Will be having words shortly, have they never heard of the Data Protection Act ?

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Only place I can think of is when I had to fill a form out one night when I wandered into Fuel (for membership apparently) - should they be passing on my information - I think not

The same people are running the Lions Lair as Fuel.

Hence it was announced at fuel

The idea of fuel letting them announce it always struck me as odd it's like asda inviting tesco into their stores to let people know theyve opened a new store just down the road lol

I think its Fuel influenced, maybe Danny can shed some light for us ?

Is anyone going on Friday, I am in that "area" on Friday, so if you see someone with a santa hat on and a pair of handcuffs which are furry lilac, thats me :thumbsup: ... could have a santa outfit on as well, havent decided yet.

Archived