Sheff registry office - where to park the bridal car?

Hi everyone

My stepdad is driving me to my wedding in his white 50s cadillac, normally if he was a hired chauffeur i assume he could go off and park somewhere, then come back to pick me & groom up once the ceremony was done

my question is, as he'll be coming to the ceremony - where do we put the caddy in the mean time?? There must be somewhere?

I'd ask at the registry office - I'd imagine they recommend a specific car park for guests etc... Near there there is the flat pay and display car park on Carver Street, JOhn Lewis multi storey and and NCP multi storey... not sure how the imings would work with you getting dropped off and then him parking and walking back..

depending on the day and time, there are also some bays byt the theatres near the intechange which he might be able to get into...

Definitely ask the registry office, I doubt you'll be the first person with theis problem!

i am sure the normal drop of point by the main entrance is the usual for the wedding car, i have seen many cars parked there whilst walknig about town and also whist doing weddings there. I never heard of them having to move it once its parked up.

Archived