End to the war on drugs? A new era

Drugs will always be illegal

It all depends how you define illegal.

If you're talking about possession of a controlled drug without it being prescribed by a doctor, I'd agree that that situation wont change. However what may change is that the NHS will start to provide addicts with heroin to keep them out of the hands of the scummy drug dealers.

Me too. I was on morphine for about 6 days, and I was still in agony. I wasn't addicted though. It takes a long time to build up a strong addiction to opiates.

In my case I probably used it no more than once a day in 5 days but the computer registered it every time. I made a very fast recovery

The fact that hospitals monitor it so closely points to it being an opiate that could become a source of potential problems and they should know better than anybody

In my case I probably used it no more than once a day in 5 days but the computer registered it every time. I made a very fast recovery

The fact that hospitals monitor it so closely points to it being an opiate that could become a source of potential problems and they should know better than anybody

Every medication administered in hospital will be recorded, also controlled drugs will also need to be accounted for as well.

Archived