The problems of Christian fundamentalism in the US

End of story........BUT dont accuse me of of islamophobia. My statement was not an argument, just a general version of my view of MY religion. Dont ever accuse me of prejudice, I have an equal dislike of all bigots.

Now all be good children and return to sticking your heads up your own a........

That just backs up the argument for your biases!

End of story........BUT dont accuse me of of islamophobia. My statement was not an argument, just a general version of my view of MY religion. Dont ever accuse me of prejudice, I have an equal dislike of all bigots.

Now all be good children and return to sticking your heads up your own a........

I can honestly say, and I do my very best to try to be as diplomatic as possible to other posters, even those I really don't agree with (and as I have said I do agree with much of what you have said in this thread), but I can honestly say you are the most arrogant, self righteous poster I have come across on this forum.

And I have never been that forthright about another SF user. Maybe if you stopped being condescending calling us 'children' you might realize the only person with their head up their bumety on here is you.

The most arrogant self righteous poster................and I havent even started trying yet........Now children, heads back between knees or its the naughty stair for you all.

I stopped trying to be diplomatic years ago...........you dont like it ?? Tough !!

I can honestly say, and I do my very best to try to be as diplomatic as possible to other posters, even those I really don't agree with (and as I have said I do agree with much of what you have said in this thread), but I can honestly say you are the most arrogant, self righteous poster I have come across on this forum.

And I have never been that forthright about another SF user. Maybe if you stopped being condescending calling us 'children' you might realize the only person with their head up their bumety on here is you.

50 Rootsbooster points for use of the word "bumety" :clap:

The most arrogant self righteous poster................and I havent even started trying yet........Now children, heads back between knees or its the naughty stair for you all.

I stopped trying to be diplomatic years ago...........you dont like it ?? Tough !!

You know earlier when you put that it was the pre Church Christianity you were in favour of, and Buddhism, would you mind pointing us to the appropriate teachings that instruct you to adopt such a massive ego and arrogant tone?

No, btw, I don't like it.

You know earlier when you put that it was the pre Church Christianity you were in favour of, and Buddhism, would you mind pointing us to the appropriate teachings that instruct you to adopt such a massive ego and arrogant tone?

It's possible to believe in something but fail to live up to it.

Archived