Marriage..who's really happy?

Aye me too, 42 years long. Sound like you have a good woman there.

Would we marry the same woman today, knowing what we do after years of marriage to her. MMMmmm, makes me think?.

I suppose the same question could be asked of the woman you are wed to. Would she or wouldn't she, I wonder.

Angel.

I'm another one, 45 years this year! I met my OH in 1963, got married 4 years later and have been together ever since. Moving 300 miles from home with a young baby was hard, but we made the decision for the right reasons and tried our best to make a success of things.

IMO it would be impossible to be 'happy' all the time, any more than anyone else, married or not. However, after health scares, redundancies and all sorts of stuff over the years we're glad to still be together. We feel lucky to have seen our kids get established, and now we're enjoying our retirement, and our grandchildren.

Aye me too, 42 years long. Sound like you have a good woman there.

Would we marry the same woman today, knowing what we do after years of marriage to her. MMMmmm, makes me think?.

I suppose the same question could be asked of the woman you are wed to. Would she or wouldn't she, I wonder.

Angel.

Yes, on both counts.

Archived