Shopping at Costco - would you recommend it?

The whole point of getting fresh meat so it taste tender and juicy, the meat is not as good once frozen, i doubt very much you understand as you wouldnt know the difference

Maybe to you but I buy lots in bulk and freeze lots, I notice no difference in frozen meat compared to fresh.

Much better to freeze than let it spoil.

Went shopping at Coscto this morning. I love the big wide aisles and the ample room to wheel those large capacity shopping carts around even on the busiest days.

We bought a ton of stuff, (two cartloads) and the bill came to 250 dollars but my wife recently received a 140 dollar check from Costco American Exxpress and used it towards the purchases so that knocked the bill down nicely.

We now have enough bathroom tissue, table napkins, trash bags, bottled water, liquid hand soap, tea, tissues, oatmeal, other breakfast cereal, disposable razors, toothpaste and a variety of other stuff to last us for easily 5 months

Our kids are members of Sams Club just five minutes away. It's much the same as Costco but also retails some different merchandise so sometimes they buy us stuff we like but which Costco dont stock and we do the same for them.

Archived