Upcoming Forum Meetups

PrimalJay

We sometimes do meets in the Woodseats area which isn't too far if you're in Gleadless.

If you own a tent and/or have transport there is a Medieval Foodie meet in the pipeline that's happening out Nr Bakewell in May... as yet to be posted...I need to get my butt in gear!! ;)

Forum meets seem to have gone off the boil of late. I know the occasional one gets posted, but it appears there isn't the appetite for them as there once was. Shame, really :(

It is a shame but I think it's a case of the regular meeters meeting in the same place which newbie's are put off by being the only new face in the group or in fear of finding it 'clicky' none of which is true!!!

I think a fresh venue...attracting lots of first timers is required!!!

I bet there's a few regular posters who would love to meet up in the real world ....come on....dares ya!!!! :P

It is a shame but I think it's a case of the regular meeters meeting in the same place which newbie's are put off by being the only new face in the group or in fear of finding it 'clicky' none of which is true!!!

I think a fresh venue...attracting lots of first timers is required!!!

I bet there's a few regular posters who would love to meet up in the real world ....come on....dares ya!!!! :P

I dare.... :P

Archived