Paris trip from hell

I went all over in my ex-husband's truck, from northern Scotland to North Africa, the Balkans and Scandinavia. I bottled out of going on his runs to Russia and the Ukraine as I didn't fancy explaining why I was in the truck without a business visa. I think you either get used to it and go with the flow or you stay at home. Anybody would think that driving a truck is a career with high glamour!

What a tale of woe. Shogun. It evokes memories of a trip I made to Tesco at Magor...........

Lol !!

I went to Tesco Magor Wales last week,when I worked for Pawsons a few years ago we had a regular run to B&Q there one of the lads ran out of hours so he parked in a lay-by for the night and while he was a sleep his truck load of flymows was emptied off.

Mr Shogun,needs to get a move on,and book that trip to Paris for Mrs Shogun.

Ive just fixed the cylinder head on my Shogun so we will be having a week out with the caravan soon,I like the look of the new caravan site at Witby it is supposed to be a super site,with all the mod cons and no French so and sos to spoil the fun.:hihi:

I went to Tesco Magor Wales last week,when I worked for Pawsons a few years ago we had a regular run to B&Q there one of the lads ran out of hours so he parked in a lay-by for the night and while he was a sleep his truck load of flymows was emptied off.

I had a tank of fuel emptied there, probably in the very same layby. Should have gone up to the dervices, but my time ran out on the bay, and they wont let you stay inside overnight. The joys of wales, eh? ha ha

I had a tank of fuel emptied there, probably in the very same layby. Should have gone up to the dervices, but my time ran out on the bay, and they wont let you stay inside overnight. The joys of wales, eh? ha ha

I had a bunch of pikys trying to get the diesel out of my tank one night in a lay-by on the A1 I was in my maggot and I could see them through my rear view mirror,so I jumped in the drivers seat pulled the curtains back started the truck, and set off in my underpants and bare feet I went up to Qwernhowe services I got a few funny looks when I got there,:o

Archived