Paris trip from hell

Fuel thieves are one thing- my ex had the good fortune to be targeted by armed truck jackers when he was in Spain once. Dumped him out of his cab with nothing but the clothes he was asleep in and drove off with the whole thing.

I still wonder what they did with the 18 tonnes of oranges he was loaded with on his back load though.

It cost me an arm and a foot to get insurance on the truck I replaced it with too.

And the moral of the story???

Don't be such a bloody cheapskate!!! Take you wife for a romantic weekend at your own expense!! Then you can complain like billyo if it all goes t**s up!!

What do you mean cheapskate Ile have you Know I have spent pounds on my misus I've took her all over the world no expense spared,she earns more money than me anyway,:)

Fuel thieves are one thing- my ex had the good fortune to be targeted by armed truck jackers when he was in Spain once. Dumped him out of his cab with nothing but the clothes he was asleep in and drove off with the whole thing.

I still wonder what they did with the 18 tonnes of oranges he was loaded with on his back load though.

It cost me an arm and a foot to get insurance on the truck I replaced it with too.

I lost a trailer full of toilet seats once,I fancied some fish and chips one night when I was out tramping there was a small shopping center up the road so I dropped the trailer and went and got me chips I was only gone for half an hour when I got back the trailer had gone complete with the 1000 toilet seats

I rang the office to tell them and they said that it was up the road about 10 miles away they had snoopers on the trailers so they could tell were it was,when I got there the back doors were open and a few toilet seats were on the floor and tyre tracks across the field to a Piky camp I hooked up to the trailer and took off,I recon they did not have a customer for the toilet seats,I got some right ribbing when I got back.

Archived