The Flaming Grill, Beighton (formerly the Belfry)

dave89

Me and a few friends recently visited the newly branded Belfry (the flaming Grill) and found it terrible, Flat lager and even worse staff, rude ignorant and down right unsociable. I would never go again

Has anyone else had an experience?

Me and a few friends recently visited the newly branded Belfry (the flaming Grill) and found it terrible, Flat lager and even worse staff, rude ignorant and down right unsociable. I would never go again

Has anyone else had an experience?

i GUESS YOU DONT WORK THERE :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was the landlord there for a few months when it was a Greenalls pub it was a very busy pub then, I don't think them times will ever come back what a shame it was one of the best pubs in Sheffield at one time.

Bitberger is the only lager worth drinking , carling foster etc crap is like drinking fizzy water no taste, S20 is in need of a weatherspoons or etc as all pubs in that area sell the same crap at £3.00 plus a pint :o & weathers sell good beer at good prices lol!

we went last weekend, the staff were very polite and attentive. On entering, the manager welcomed us, told us where to sit (ie which side of the pub for food) and then came across to make sure we were comfortable. The waiters and waitresses were also very friendly. The problem was with the food, which although tasted ok, the ordering system was not very good as the computerised tills had crashed. This resulted in a long wait to order the food, and then them getting the order a bit mixed but that was soon rectified and complementary offerings were produced to make up for it. Didn`t have lager, but hubby did and he says it was fine. Free bottles of wine (voucher found on the website) were also ok. We will be going again.

I was the landlord there for a few months when it was a Greenalls pub it was a very busy pub then, I don't think them times will ever come back what a shame it was one of the best pubs in Sheffield at one time.

The Belfry has never been one of the "best pubs in Sheffield" and never will be, its a souless estate pub totally lacking in atmosphere, I cant remember having one decent night in there..............oh hang on, there was one ;)