Shyness in the Lav

There's no shyness at some points in an evening when you walk into the Ladies loo and there are either two or three women in one cubicle or one is sitting on the loo with the door wide open having a chat with her mate. Even worse is when you see the door open so think the cubicle is free and you walk in to be faced with a girl with her pants around her ankles!

Another non shyness issue is when you find yourself going to the loo at the same time as another woman that you work with and then you find yourself having a conversation through the loo wall. Personally I don't mind. I think it takes the emphasis away from what you're there to do but there's an unwritten code that you should keep quiet, at least for some of the visit to the cubicle.

A loud gaseous escape is far worse than a poo splash, you have to open the door and face everyone who have heard!

I don't have this problem, but I do have a solution.

Put some pieces of toilet paper on the water before you start. You can now poop quietly, like a ninja.

Tried it, but when it goes back up- there aint no coaxing it out. :blush:

Blokes get it but mainly, in my case, when younger.

Thats embarrassing a row of blokes and one stood there and nothing coming out:blush:

Saying that last week I had an operation and could not pee. Weird sensation have a pipe fed through your you know what!! Dont suggest you go that far...

Archived