Shyness in the Lav

Oh dear i must be very anal scuse the pun lol I have been known to have to go home and then go back to work on the odd occasion i need a number 2 i just cant go and im really fussy where,i hate dirty loos some peoples toilet habits leave a lot to be desired

This subject is dear to me but ive got it covered.You plop when somebody in the next cubicle flushes or when the hand drier is on.In time,you can train your bowel to plop on command,Sorted!:hihi:

'plop' 'wee' 'poo' - it could be a thread on nice words for !@%$

a joke -

little boy says 'mummy, where does poo come from?'

mummy says 'we eat our dinner up, our body takes all the goodness out and what's left comes out of our bottoms'-

little boy says 'and where does tigger come from?'

I'm not shy. I just let it go in one thunderous roar , farts and all and apologise to no one. If there's someone in the next cubicle it matters not since as they say (with a slight variation) "We are all s**s that pass in the night" (and never shall we meet again either)

working down a coal mine gets rid of all inhibitions, you take of the clothes you come to work with at one end of the shower room and walk naked to put your work clothes on at the other end of the shower room ,on coming up from work you take off your work clothes get into the communal shower and ask the bloke next to you to scrub your back for you ,then you walk the full length of the shower getting dried off and put on your decent clothes, and it goes on and on the same routine every day

It can be a bit embarrassing when I hear someone doing a splatter attack and I'm having a wee. I try to make it out of there as quickly as possible because I don't want to meet the person doing the pebble dashing. It would be embarrassing both ways, I'd see them and know they'd just shat everywhere, and they would see me and know I'd just heard them explode.

Best just to get out quickly and avoid all contact.

Even worse if it turns out to be someone you know and he wants to shake your hand.

Archived