Currys after sales!!

is there any common sence left in this world i bought a fridge on the 24th of january and on the 4th of april it broke. the repair men have been today and told me the gas compressor has broke price range £137.00 to £248.00 depending which one plus then there will be two callout charges for today and to fit the new compressor currys have said the garuntee will pay for this they have up to 28 days to repair it if not they will replace it. common sense to me would be to replace the fridge as it was only £119.99. am i just too old. thanks for reading.

is there any common sence left in this world i bought a fridge on the 24th of january and on the 4th of april it broke. the repair men have been today and told me the gas compressor has broke price range £137.00 to £248.00 depending which one plus then there will be two callout charges for today and to fit the new compressor currys have said the garuntee will pay for this they have up to 28 days to repair it if not they will replace it. common sense to me would be to replace the fridge as it was only £119.99. am i just too old. thanks for reading.

Remember also that under european law that Currys as the seller can be held responsable for upto 5 years for repairs, once the 12 month manufactures guarantee runs out.

A little thing that these stores don't want you to know.

I avoid Currys if at all possible. I find most of their staff to know nothing about the products and the after sales is just appaling.

I've heard nothing but bad things about their after sales service.

I'm looking at buying a new TV soon, rather than Currys I think I'll give Coles (John Lewis) a try for a change, they seem to have a good reputation.

Regards

Doom

I've heard nothing but bad things about their after sales service.

I'm looking at buying a new TV soon, rather than Currys I think I'll give Coles (John Lewis) a try for a change, they seem to have a good reputation.

Regards

Doom

please dont go to currys i wouldent buy anything from them again

please dont go to currys i wouldent buy anything from them again

At least they're fixing it. When my Nan's appliances broke, as she didn't have them delivered as advised by them, and Grandad took them on his truck, Currys said they'd broken the fridge themselves, there was something up with the cooker, and they had done that too, and Currys had forgotten to give them the wine cooler, but yes, that got 'lost' on the way home!

Archived