Stannington van fire - reward offered

max

"And what action did you take?"

Let me explain :

I was in Stannington yesterday for several hours doing gardening work for one of my regular clients and she was telling me about the fire to the hardware owners van who delivers her compost and various items

She was also saying there had been a house fire near her house - coincidence?

The two occurances made her concerned, and as a lot of us have suffered from the antics of ejits I was a bit bothered

I read the post and from the reference to youths I thought the poster had seen the youths there at the time, but with hindsight I can see this would perhaps have been an assumption. Apologies, but if they are caught I would love to give them some community service

I think all people in Stannington and around know the owner of the van Les. His shop is a little gem. If you can't get something, ask Les, he'll get it for you.

Maybe people who knew him(including me) could chip in to make the reward higher then maybe, just maybe, someone may be tempted to shop the ******** who did it. I'd very happily chip in.

I was sad to hear Les is just getting over a heart attack, get well soon Les

Archived