At my age i thought i had seen it all!

its like that a Crooks shops every day-delivery drivers just pull up and unload where they want,on double yellow lines,on zigzags near crossing,on the crossing and if all else fails they will double park and block the road,i personally think the shops they are deliving too should be fined as well as the drivers. But there is no Traffic wardens about to enforce anyway-they are all in town :-(

Hiya, no this bloke was sat waiting for his mate to come out of the sandwich shop..:roll:

FYI Parking in a bus stop is illegal unless you're driving a bus.

Next time you see this do what I did to a berk in a merc some years ago that decided to park at the bus stop.

Jump in the passenger seat and say "one to town please". When the reply that they're not a bus tell them to "get the <expletive> out of the bus stop then"

Brilliant!!

Regards

Doom

Talking of seeing mad stuff at bus stops, about a month ago I was driving along Attercliffe Road and at the bust stop between Baldwin Street and Stevenson Road was a man in his mid to late 30s with a little lad of about 8 who I'm assuming was his son.

The little lad was holding the shopping bags whilst the bloke was actually squatting down and having a dump next to the path, with no cover and during heavy traffic :hihi:

When you gotaa go, you gotaa go.:loopy:

Angel.:huh:

Archived