Does anybody has CDs, books & DVDs and would like to donate them to charity

I did come and have a look but if I'm honest I thought they were rather overpriced - 50p would have been a more realistic price point for most of them, and there didn't seem to be that much difference between the ones that were £1 and those that were £2 or £3. Just my opinion though.

To metalman: we have set a rule: those books which are read(used) and not in the best condition we priced at £1, books in good condition and paperback we priced at £2, books in hardback, new and reference books we priced at £3. I think it's fair, especially for those priced £2 and £3 as most of them are absolutely new, never used and for those priced at £3 the original prices were from £12 up. We had good response yet, nobody claimed they are overpriced. And if somebody would say anything we are/have been there and we are open to offer.

We do this with the aim that all profit is going towards the canal restoration - used not only by the Chesterfield canal trust members but everybody.

Well I think that what canalforall are doing to restore chesterfield canal is awesome..

They collected books, dvds, cds, videos from me yesterday & they're doing this all out of their own pocket with no monetary gain going to them...

Petrol isn't exactly cheap theses days!!!

God bless to you wonderful individuals :) x

I would like to thank miniminx and ricgem2002 for their donations of books/dvd/cd. I hope you guys will have the opportunity to walk/cycle/ or have a boat ride on our trip boats or do fishing and enjoying restored canal.
no problem i might have some more for you soon i will be in touch

Archived